Samantha Bangayan – What Little Things - made me smile the other day when she included me and six others in her post, ” An Inspiring Blogger and Expat In Peru.” And I’m paying that smile forward. In the grand scheme of things perhaps it doesn’t mean much. But it meant something to me. It meant that I was appreciated for showing up and contributing something to the pot called the blogospere.
There are rules to follow if you choose to pay it forward:
- Highlight 7 other bloggers.
- Include 7 words or phrases.
- Share 7 little-known facts about myself (Oh, joy!)
It’s hard to limit my list of bloggers that I appreciate and who inspire me to seven. I’ve been inspired by all of them. Why else would I follow them? I’m sharing the ones that come through my email regularly, that I open, read, and actually comment on.
- Billy Coffey - www.billycoffey.com
- Charles R. Hales – “Artists Without Walls,” storiesconnectloveheals.com
- Vanessa (I don’t know her last name!) – “One Thousand Single Days,” onethousandsingledays.com
- Jack Steiner – “Words Left Unwritten,” welovejack.wordpress.com
- Stan Faryna – “The unofficial Blog of Stan Faryna,” stanfaryna.wordpress.com
- Amber-Lee Dibble – “The ULTIMATE Alaska Adventure,” pioneeroutfitters.com
- Ralph Dopping – “The View From Here,” theviewfromhere.ca
- Brian Meeks – “Extremely Average (“Touched”),” extremelyaverage.com
7 Words or phrases I like in any language(s) – I chose 1 in 7 languages:
- delicieux (French)
- lecker (German)
- delizioso (Italian)
- delicioso (Portuguese)
- deilig (Norwegian)
- delicioso (Spanish)
7 little-known facts about me
1. I’ve never bought a pair of socks for myself, have no sock drawer, and frequently borrow socks if I need a pair.
2. I don’t like diamonds or any jewels and will wear the same pair of earrings for a year or until one falls out of my ear, or if I see one of my daughters wearing a pair I like and succeed at getting them to take them off so I can put them on. An heirloom or sentimental piece will catch my attention, though.
3. I love to eat, dance , and draw, but don’t like art museums (except to study lines and brush strokes), going to the ballet (except to study feet), or to cook if I have to follow a recipe.
4. If I think I’m getting too big for my britches I’ll go to a store and consciously watch old people and what they put in their shopping cart as they shuffle down the aisles.
5. I became an artist because my 1st grade teacher criticized my “lollipop” trees, and a dancer because Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) said she did some ballet and I thought she was beautiful.
6. I’m secretly working on cloning a genetically modified breed of dog that doesn’t poop because I really love dogs but not the poop.
7. If I had one wish I’d probably give it away…’cause it would be more fun.
I appreciate being appreciated. I hope you can appreciate that. I also appreciate your indulgence today. Have a good one!